Monday, August 02, 2010

My Day

New Brunswick Day.... not PEI day... Carl is back to work after a week off to spend it with Kyle...which was a good week for them I think... Monday Craig showed up... and now he is gone as well.. off to start another adventure in his life... Matt showed up on Friday... so the weekend was of the boys and their friends... I have to say the house was full ... to end the normal weekend.. Matt made dinner last night and we had Pa over ... which he always enjoys...

So Carl left around 5 this morning... I was up shortly after.. got a few things done and then thought what the heck am I doing... I am alone and working when I could be out of here... actually have been thinking of Jill this week... she will be home in September... should go out looking for some new places to take her for photos... So that is what I am going to do... take a totally I am not doing anything I don't want to do... I am going to go where I want to go though a darn good shopping trip would be good as well but the stores are closed so that is saving me some money today... LOL... I am sure Carl is happy to hear that one...

Get a movie for tonight and pick up something instead of making it... so that is my day for today... tomorrow I have a list as long as my arm to get done around here... a week with everyone home makes for a house that needs cleaning... and that can wait until tomorrow...

Have a wonderful day all Joanne

1 comment:

Sr. Patricia said...

I know how that felt. I was driving from Newton,N.J. and my copiolet was feeling well and so I drove most of 7 hours. It just kept me focus on traffic and there was a lot in places on the way back and the I put music on so that it would drown out any logical thought I had.
God, you know how much I miss that woman, my mom?