Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday

Here it is 2:30 Am and I am still up and with no interest in going to bed at the moment... we spent good part of the afternoon and evening at our friends Richard and Theresa's ... it was sunny, windy... then we had a great down pour for about 15 minute just enough to almost ruin dinner but it didn't... Richard and Carl did the beer drinking thing...we had a great dinner... they had mackrel with steak and salad I had steak ... and by midnight we were home once again .. he is sound asleep at the moment with the two dogs next to him... actually there is no room in the bed from me until I get he dogs off... I know I am going to be feeling this in the morning but then there is not a lot that has to be done tomorrow so why not pull a stupid thing off tonight...

Up date not saying how great I am but the little monsters are disappearing very quickly.... and more then I thought there was... but I am winning this fight thank you very much LOL...

Today was a lazy morning maybe that is why I am not sleepy at the moment... I actually pulled off a 10 AM sleep in today... then started our day with the market missing out on fresh eggs again this week... got dad down for his weeking wash down as Carl calls it... then off to see what kind of washer and drier Normand had in mind for us... it was pretty good because Monday afternoon it will be parked in my hall until Carl comes home to hook it all up and there will be no more running to dad's to do drying visa the drier or clothes line... I will be a very happy woman I have to say...

There is nothing all that wonderful going on... I did spend some time on the beach with my camera tonight and when I went looking at the pictures tonight after I was finished I realized that there is almost 400 photos on the camera... one of these days I will take them off maybe I should have not bought the 4 g memory card... I would take them off more often.... but then I am trying to see how many pictures a 4 g actually can hold... I know little things amaze me... but then if I was going out more often with my camera I would find out sooner he he...

Dad and I were suppose to be heading to Plaster Rock next week but Dad put it off until the Fall saying it was really too hot for travelling... so it will be the fall before we head that way... but I am still looking forward to a trip to see all my relations over that way.... and Jill is coming home in September and mentioned she would like to come so maybe we will wait.. I just think dad is not really crazy driving with me... but I am a great highway driver... really I am.. he he ...

Well think it is time for me to find something that will make me go to sleep... I do have a book somewhere in the house I started to read maybe that would do the trick... it usually does most time...

Have a good one all... Joanne

No comments: